Tunze NanoStream Pump
Tunze NanoStream 6020 Pump Information
Tunze Stream Different! The new design of the NanoStream 6020 allows for discrete placement behind rock work, quiet operation all with a sleek and compact profile.
Thanks to the special flow deflector and magnetic mount, this wide water-jet outlet can be rotated 360 degrees. The Silence Holder with rubber bumpers prevents the pump from touching the aquarium glass so vibration is eliminated and makes for noiseless operation.
- Made in Germany for aquariums from 40 to 250 liters (10 to 660 GPH.).
- Circulation performance: Approx. 660 GPH (2500LPH).
- Power consumption: 4W
- Voltage / frequency: 115V/60Hz
- Cable length: 2m (78.7 in.)
- Dimensions without flow deflector: 65mm (2.56 in.) x 60mm (2.36 in.) x 72mm (2.83 in.)
- Outlet: 40mm (1.57 in.)
- Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12mm (1/2").
Tunze NanoStream 6040 Controllable Pump Information
Tunze Stream Different! New design allows for discrete placement behind rockwork, quiet operation and sleek compact design.
Thanks to the special flow deflector and magnet holder, the wide waterjet is three-dimensionally adjustable at the pump outlet. Through the Silence Holder, the pump does not touch the aquarium glass so noise from vibration is eliminated; making it one of the quietest pumps available in the market.
The Turbelle Nanostream 6040 electronic WIDE FLOW is Tunze`s smallest speed-controlled circulation pump with an extra-low 12V safety voltage. It also features a Fish Care Function that triggers a revolution of the propeller every 20 seconds when the pump is in standstill. It can be controlled with the 7095, 7096 and 7097 controller, as well as the 7092 Wavecontroller.
- Made in Germany for aquariums from 20 to 500 liters (5 to 132 USgal.)
- Circulation performance: approx. 200 to 4500l/h (53 to 1190 USgal./h) with Turbelle® Controller
- Power consumption: 1.5 – 13W
- Power supply unit: 100V/240V (50-60Hz)
- Cable length: 3m (118 in.)
- Dimensions without flow deflector: 65 x 65 x 65 mm (2.56 x 2.56 x 2.56 in.),
- outlet ø40mm (1.57 in.), Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15mm (1/2“).
For forty-five years the name TUNZE® has been synonymous with aquariums. Many products and components which we have developed in the course of time are now standard features of aquarium technology today. This confidence in TUNZE is no coincidence. The company has remained true to its philosophy right from the beginning, researching water biotopes all over the world to develop components which enable natural water conditions in the closed environment of an aquarium. In the implementation of know-how, effectiveness and efficiency, TUNZE® takes the lead in environmental compatibility. Their motto is: quality and reliability. These values are upheld with well thought-out and precise tool making by highly qualified experts. The brand names of TUNZE® and Turbelle® meet the expectations of the seal of quality; Made in Germany. Many of the products shown in this catalogue are protected by national and international patents.